GRAHAM COUNTY LOCAL GOVERNMENT – CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
County Manager – Rebecca Garland
12 North Main Street
Robbinsville, NC 28771
Graham County will continue to process permits on an as-needed basis for essential workers in essential functions. A 14 day waiting period is in place for non-resident entry permits as of Monday, March 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm. For those with permits arriving in Graham County from out of state or country, a 14 day quarantine is now in effect for all members of the household. For specifics on additional permitting, see Amendment #9 to the State of Emergency Declaration.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CODE RED APP:
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDELINES FOR OUT-OF-COUNTY ACCESS TO GRAHAM COUNTY.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR A PERMIT.
- FOR THE LATEST UPDATES, PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
- NC UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS FOR JOB LOSS DUE TO COVID-19
- HOW CAN DSS HELP?
- RAPID RECOVERY FUNDING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- SBA DISASTER RELIEF FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- COVID-19 RESPONSE IN NC
- LINK TO THE CDC CORONAVIRUS WEBSITE
- CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL GUIDELINES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
- COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 13, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 16, 2020
- GRAHAM COUNTY STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARATION
- UPDATE FROM DUKE ENERGY
- GRAHAM COUNTY UPDATE #1
- GRAHAM COUNTY UPDATE #2
- GRAHAM COUNTY UPDATE #3
- GRAHAM COUNTY UPDATE #4
- EBCI EXECUTIVE ORDER
- GRAHAM COUNTY GOVERNMENT CONTACT INFORMATION